The Importance of Brand Identity
Your Brand Identity tells your clients what they can expect from your products and services, and it differentiates your offering from that of your competitors.
At Bolster Design, we create unique brand identities for small businesses. Whether you are looking to update an existing brand or start from scratch, we have a package ready to get you started!
The Brand Design Package Includes:
- A discovery questionnaire to help define your ideal client, goals, preferences etc. These will be reflected in your brand design;
- A consultation and analysis session;
- A custom logo design (selected from 2-3 designs, with revisions included);
- A custom colour palette;
- Font recommendations and files;
- A Style Guide that showcases all your brand elements (below) along with suggestions for best practices
- Final logo files ready for print and digital use
Timeline: approximately 2-4 weeks*
*The price & timeframe depend on the scope of work that needs to be done
Here are some other brand identities I have created
About my logos
- I design my logos to work well on all platforms including print, web and mobile.
- My logo designs always include a symbol that works in square format, so it can be used on social media profile photos.
- My logos work in one colour, either in all black, or all white, allowing for use on text documents, as well as use as a watermark over photos, which is effective for social media and web use.
- I design my logos in Adobe Illustrator, which is a vector-based software program, which means the artwork produced is scalable and will never lose quality.
- Horizontal logos work best on websites, so if a vertical logo is created, I also provide a horizontal option.
- When the final brand design is complete and approved, Digital Logo Files will be delivered to you in high resolution formats: EPS & PDF for print, and PNG & JPG for web.
Not sure if this package is right for you?
Have some questions before you book it?
I am happy to answer all your questions! Fill the general contact form by clicking the button below.
Brand Design Package Process
Review my Brand Design Package Process below and if it looks like a good fit for you, fill out a Brand Design Inquiry and we’ll get started on your small business brand!
RESEARCH + DISCOVERY
Brand Design Inquiry
If you’re interested in working with me on your brand design, fill out my Brand Design Inquiry. I’ll respond to you with additional questions and a quote. If we are a good fit you’ll receive a contract and invoice for a 25% deposit to start the brand process.
Next, you will fill out my Brand Design Questionnaire. This will give me more in-depth information about your company, target market, likes, inspirations etc. From this, I will create a list of goals that need to be met by the logo design, and will get approval from you before proceeding further. All work from the design phase will reference these goals.
IDEA GENERATION + DESIGN
I’ll start creating a Logo Identity Design based on what I’ve learned.
I start on paper using various idea generation techniques, and sketch out my initial ideas. Then, I will move on to the computer to use software called Adobe Illustrator, which is a vector-based software program, which means the artwork produced is scalable and will never lose quality. As I continue to explore and experiment, I will refer back to the research and the agreed goals.
PRESENTATION + REVISIONS
You will be presented with three logo designs. I will present my rationale for each design and discussion will follow. The final choice is yours, and if you feel the design could be adjusted to better meet the goals, changes will be made.
DELIVERY + SUPPORT
When the final brand design is complete and approved, Digital Logo Files will be delivered to you in high resolution formats: EPS & PDF for print, and PNG & JPG for web.
A Brand Style Guide will be created for you, showcasing your logos, colour palette, font usage, as well as a good practices on how to correctly use your logo and stay consistent with your brand.
Design Collaterals that use your new brand can be created. I can help you determine which other collaterals will help your business and provide you a quote!
Brand Collateral examples:
Print: Brochures, Postcards, Invitations, Gift Cards, Coupons, Newsletters, Tradeshow Banners, Building Signage
Digital: Social Media Branding for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google + etc. (profile picture, cover image), Website Banners, E-newsletter templates,
Don’t see collaterals you need? Just ask!
The process takes approximately 2-4 weeks to complete, depending on schedules and the scope of work that needs to be done.
Sound like a good fit? Let's get started!
More about me
I’m Karen Jorritsma, a brand & graphic designer and founder of Bolster Design.
I strongly believe that a professionally designed logo and a consistent brand identity are necessary elements for a successful business.
Your brand tells your clients what they can expect from your products and services, and it differentiates your offering from that of your competitors.
I have over 15+ years experience and have helped many small business owners like you. I would love to help you too.
During the design process, we’ll be in a partnership and you work directly with me. You will be involved in the design process through every step to ensure you are happy with the end result!
Let’s Work Together!